Request for Proposal for Evaluation of „Schools of the Future” Program (2015-2018)
America for Bulgaria Foundation (ABF) is issuing a Request for Proposal (RFP) for the development of an evaluation methodology for assessing the effectiveness of „Schools of the Future” program aiming at improving the learning environment at Bulgarian schools. ABF is soliciting responses from organizations (companies and NGOs) or consortia with experience in results-based evaluation and sociological research practices. The submissions of all Respondents shall be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Demonstrated clear understanding of the assignment;
- Composition and Experience of the team:
· Proven experience of the team leader in conducting complex evaluations;
· Experience in design, implementation, and evaluation of educational programs;
· Knowledge of modern teaching methods and practices;
· Demonstrated strong knowledge of Bulgarian school education system;
· Experience in sample design, devising qualitative and quantitative methodology and implementing social studies and impact evaluations;
· Ability to evaluate the effectiveness of the survey instruments and methodology, and to revise as needed to achieve the best results;
· Experience in evaluation of effectiveness and efficiency of programs, projects and policies.
· Ability to adapt to unexpected program needs and changing work requirements;
· High ethical standards and deep sense of integrity and commitment.
- Adequacy of the proposal and choice of the analytical framework;
- Organization of the assessment process, quality assurance methods, and risk mitigating measures;
- Firm track records.
Proposals should include:
1. A cover letter;
2. A description of the proposed approach/methodology for carrying out the assignment;
3. Statement of Qualification of the Organization, including samples of relevant previous pieces of work, and contact list for tentative recommendations;
4. Staff qualifications (CVs of the proposed key experts);
5. Detailed Cost Proposal in USD broken down in categories;
6. Conflict of interest disclosure.
The deadline for submission of proposals is 6:00 p.m. on February 27.
Read the full Request for Proposal (RFP) here.