Неплатен стаж за висшисти в програма „Културни маршрути на Съвета на Европа" в Люксембург. Краен срок: 16.06.2019 г.
You have until the 16 June 2019 to apply and have the opportunity to join our international team at the headquarters of the Cultural Routes of the Council of Europe programme in Luxembourg!
- Internship period: 09/09/2019 to 31/01/2020
- Duration: minimum 8 weeks, maximum 5 months
- Location: Luxembourg City, Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
- Deadline for application: 16/06/2019
- Profile: At least a Bachelor degree in communication, media, international relations, tourism and/or archives management.
In the framework of the EPA on Cultural Routes (www.coe.int/routes and www.coe.int/routes4u), the intern will be required to carry out the following tasks:
- Research work on the Cultural Routes of the Council of Europe, such as members, activities and management of the Cultural Routes;
- Assistance in the preparation of working documents for the EPA Statutory Committee that will take place in October 2019;
- Assistance in the evaluation cycle on proposals for new Cultural Routes of the Council of Europe;
- Assistance in the drafting of speeches and communication material for the Executive Secretary of the EPA on Cultural Routes;
- Support in the logistical preparation and organisation of statutory meetings, workshops, conferences and events;
- Assistance in the preparation of news for the websites and social media of the EPA on Cultural Routes;
- Research on the Cultural Routes of the Council of Europe impact and presence in the four EU macro-regions (Adriatic-Ionian, Alpine, Baltic Sea and Danube Region);
- Assistance with the creation of a trip planner and research on tourism activities related to the Cultural Routes.
Who can apply?
You must meet the following criteria to be eligible:
- Have the nationality of one of the Council of Europe member states;
- Have a bachelor's degree or equivalent (a diploma for the first cycle of higher education as defined in the Bologna Declaration).
- Have a desire to acquire practical experience and knowledge of the functioning and activities of the Council of Europe;
- Have a very good knowledge of one of the two Council of Europe official languages (English or French) together with good drafting ability. Good knowledge of the other official language is appreciated.
Trainees are not remunerated. They pay their own travel and accommodation expenses. Among different ways to self-finance the non-remunerated traineeship applying for a scholarship with different international funds is suggested. A simple Internet search will inform you on up to date and existing possibilities.
Please note that prior to applying for a scholarship you should be admitted to the traineeship programme. In order to enable the largest number of applicants to benefit from an opportunity for a traineeship at the Council of Europe, nobody may undertake more than one traineeship in the Organisation, whatever form it may take.