Кариера в НПО
Managing for Impact: Monitoring and Evaluation Manager
Дата на публикуване:
11 юли 2019
25 юли 2019
Име на организация:
ул. "Мизия" 23; Missia23, ет. 1, София, България
Сфера на дейност:
Насърчаване на икономическото развитие
Проблеми на децата
Предоставяне на дарения/грантове
Проблеми на децата
Предоставяне на дарения/грантове
Reach for Change is looking for an experienced M&E professional with a desire to be part of an international organisation that is committed to data-driven learning and decision making, as well as developing and sharing data collection tools that enable social entrepreneurs, ventures, and others in the sector to improve their ability to track and measure their impact. As a M&E Manager you will be working for our Central Program Team and reporting to the Director of Programs and Impact. We are offering the right candidate an opportunity to play a key role in helping Reach for Change to achieve its ambitious 2030 impact goals of maximising our impact for children and youth. The ideal candidate is a confident and driven person with a "can do" attitude, a strong sense of purpose, significant tenacity and ability to work independently.
LOCATION: Global: based in Sweden, Bulgaria or Lithuania
COMMITMENT: Full time REMUNERATION: Based on educational level & experience.
DURATION: Fixed term until 31st of August 2020, with possibility of extension. (Vikariat)
START DATE: October 1st or before.
APPLICATION PROCESS: Interested candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com with "Managing for Impact & YOUR NAME" in the subject line. Interviews are taking place during week 32 & 33.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 25th of July, 2019. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.
Primary responsibilities include:
● Leading the statistical analysis of collected M&E data. This includes the development of data collection tools, e.g. surveys, interviews, questionnaires etc. as necessary.
● Leading the continuous development and dissemination of M&E toolkits for Change Leaders and Program Managers, based on external best practice benchmarking of as well as the accumulated experience of Reach for Change.
● Leading the development of Results Chains for new programs, in collaboration with other colleagues from the Central Program and Fundraising & Partnerships team.
● Delivery of impact measurement consultancy services to external customers.
● Supporting impact team colleagues on data collection, auditing, processing and warehousing
● Supporting impact team colleagues on data delivery to internal stakeholders (e.g. Fundraising, Communications, Regional Management, Program Team)
● Supporting Change Leaders, Program Managers and fundraising team with M&E trainings and input.
Required qualifications and experience
● University degree in social science with a focus on statistical methods.
● Minimum 3 years professional experience working with monitoring and evaluation (M&E) using statistical methods.
● Excellent project management skills with proven ability in stakeholder management and timely delivery. ● Verbal and written communication skills in english with high professional proficiency
● Candidates with experience of M&E using qualitative methods and/or within the non-profit or global development sectors will have priority.
● Good IT skills and ability to quickly understand and use web based applications and platforms.
● Proficiency in MS Office/Google (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) Personal and professional qualities:
● Passion for Reach for Change's mission is essential.
● Understanding of entrepreneurship development and the social sector is a plus.
● A collaborative "can do" attitude and a desire for continuous improvement.
● Highly proficient at communicating complex information in a simple way.
● A professional and resourceful style; the ability to work independently and as a team player, to take initiative, and to manage multiple, sometimes conflicting priorities.
● Strong organizational, time and project management skills with attention to detail and deadlines.
● Experience from work/volunteer within philanthropic/non-profit sector will be an advantage
About Reach for Change
Reach for Change is an international non profit organization with the mission to unleash the power of social innovation and entrepreneurship to create a better world for children and youth. We find and support local, early stage social entrepreneurs to scale their innovations and solve the most pressing issues faced by children. Being co-founded by successful entrepreneurs in the non-profit and the business sector in 2010, we have a portfolio of 600+ social entrepreneurs in 18 countries across three continents (Africa, Central Asia and Europe) who, together with us, have reached more than 4 million children's lives to date. To unleash the true power of social innovation we believe in co-creation and combining the best of the business and social sector. Our core product is development programs for social entrepreneurs, in which the entrepreneurs are supported with impact measurement, building financial sustainability, scaling their innovations, networks and potential funding.
If you are our new team member, send us your resume and a cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!
For more information about Reach for Change, please consult our website www.reachforchange.org. For more questions, please contact HR responsible, Kristina Petkovska Lund: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0046 707629125