Кариера в НПО
Program Manager at Reach for Change Bulgaria
Проблеми на децата
Предоставяне на дарения/грантове
for Change Bulgaria
POSITION: Program Manager Bulgaria
LOCATION: Sofia, Bulgaria
COMMITMENT: Full time
REMUNERATION: Based on educational level & experience
DURATION: Permanent position
START DATE: October 15th
APPLICATION PROCESS: Interested candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter in English to email@example.com with "Program Manager Bulgaria & YOUR NAME" in the subject line.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: September 22nd, 2019. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for the second stage of selection.
Reach for Change Bulgaria is looking for an experienced professional with a desire to be part of an international organization that is committed to improving the lives of children, as well as implementing value-adding programs. You will be responsible for supporting social entrepreneurs working with children and youth to scale sustainably and create a significant social impact. As a Program Manager you will be working in our office in Bulgaria and will be reporting to the Executive Director of Reach for Change Bulgaria. You will also collaborate with Central Program Team colleagues in order to ensure that the program in Bulgaria is aligned with our global strategy and goals.
The ideal candidate is a confident and driven person with a "can do" attitude, a strong sense of purpose and the ability to work independently.
- Support via coaching, advice and connections the social entrepreneurs who are part of the Reach for Change portfolio in Bulgaria (currently Reach for Change is supporting 14 social entrepreneurs in its Incubator in Bulgaria);
- Manage the advisor and mentorship program matching experts from the corporate and social sector with the social entrepreneurs;
- Facilitate the selection and reinvestment processes into our programs to ensure that we work with the most promising social entrepreneurs who will benefit from our support;
- Manage and participate in the delivery of training sessions and programs part of the activities of Reach for Change Bulgaria – e.g. the Pre-incubation support program in PROMYANATA or the Academy for Social Entrepreneurs;
- Ensure the gathering of social impact data from the social entrepreneurs;
- Collaborate closely with the Central Program Team of Reach for Change to coordinate market support and data collection in the framework of the existing tools and procedures in Reach for Change;
- Collaborate closely with the Reach for Change Global Impact team in providing impact measurement and evaluation support to the social entrepreneurs who are part of the Incubator program in Bulgaria;
- Collaborate with the Executive director and the Fundraising and Partnership Manager in the program development processes for new programs, partnerships and funding proposals, initiated by Reach for Change Bulgaria;
- Support your colleagues, who are part of the Communication and Fundraising teams, with impact data about Reach for Change Bulgaria's ongoing activities.
Required qualifications and experience
- University degree in humanitarian sciences, economics, management or other;
- Minimum a bachelor degree;
- Minimum 2 years professional experience working in similar position;
- Excellent project management skills with proven ability in stakeholder management and timely delivery;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Candidates with experience of impact measurement and evaluation, and/or within the non-profit sector will have priority;
- Good IT skills and ability to quickly understand and use web based applications and platforms;
- Proficiency in MS Office/Google (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
Personal and professional qualities:
- Passion for Reach for Change's mission is essential;
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with other people. A good listener that can understand people's needs and feelings and is able to influence and negotiate in a good manner;
- Able to handle relationships with external agents, making sure that obligations and requirements are met;
- Ability to analyze, interpret and evaluate complex information arriving at logical conclusions and assessing the risks of delivery;
- The ability to transfer and distribute knowledge and best practice by using suitable tools and methods;
- The ability to work independently and as a team player, to take initiative, and to manage multiple, sometimes conflicting priorities;
- Strong organizational, time and project management skills with attention to detail and deadlines;
- Understanding of entrepreneurship development and the social sector is a plus.
About Reach for Change
Reach for Change is an international non-profit organization with the mission to unleash the power of social innovation and entrepreneurship to create a better world for children and youth. We find local, early stage social entrepreneurs and help them scale their innovations and solve the most pressing issues faced by children. We support them with impact measurement, building financial sustainability, scaling their innovations, networks and potential funding.
Being co-founded by successful entrepreneurs in the non-profit and the business sector in Sweden in 2010, we have a portfolio of 600+ social entrepreneurs in 18 countries across three continents (Africa, Central Asia and Europe) who, together with us, have reached more than 4 million children's lives to date.
In Bulgaria Reach for Change has been operating since 2014, organizing together with Nova Broadcasting Group the contest for social entrepreneurs PROMYANATA, as well as other programs supporting social entrepreneurs with different business, NGO and institutional partners.
If you are our new team member, send us your resume and a cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!
For more questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +359 899 08 99 44