Кариера в НПО
Volunteering Opportunity - Student Leader Program Coordinator
Насърчаване на дарителството/доброволчеството
The BEST Management Team is looking for current university students, recent university graduates or young working professionals to join our team for the 2021-2022 school year
BEST Foundation was established with the goal of
providing Bulgarian high school students an opportunity for expression in the
field of public speech and debate. By participating in our competitions,
students develop their creativity, critical thinking and learn how to express
their ideas convincingly and clearly - skills that are valued and highly sought
after by employers in recent years. You can find more about us here: https://bestfoundation.bg/about/mission
Student Leader Program Coordinator
- Plan and manage all aspects of the student leadership program;
- Train and manage a Student Leader Intern;
- Prepare program proposal agendas for Student Leader Training, Student Leader Program Wrap-up Seminar and eventual other events including workshops;
- Hold Mid-year Check-in online meetings with SLs;
- Have a list of activities for year-around remote engagement for SLs;
- Collect feedback from SLs and fellow MT members and use it to help design project proposals;
- Submit a final program report to E.D at the end of the year.
Suitable for: University students in social science or humanities disciplines, or working professionals. Also BEST Alumni and previous SLs.
For more information:https://bestfoundation.bg/about/student-leaders
Application & useful information:
- Send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 30th.
- You can request a shadowing opportunity during the National Tournament (April 23-24) where you get to closely observe relevant management team members and operations. Please make a request by April 9.
- Management team members are expected to attend all tournaments. If virtual, work from home is Ok.
- A day-long handover will take place in May/June and it is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for incoming MT members. There you'll get to exchange experience with the outgoing MT members, and assume a generally BEST state of mind before the summer break. MT members who haven't attended this day in the past report starting off with more difficulty compared to others.
- Candidates will be interviewed in early May. Positions officially start in June but some positions are more involved than others in the summer.