Кариера в НПО
Дата на публикуване:
19 май 2021
Сфера на дейност:
Международни и европейски въпроси, политики и изследвания
National Tourism Cluster "Bulgarian Guide" is currently looking for the ideal Coordinator to join the team and to assist the Chairperson in our various initiatives and projects.
To be a successful coordinator you must be able to work on tight deadlines, be detail-oriented, be competent in using Microsoft Office applications, and have outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills, both in English and in Bulgarian.
- Maintaining and developing schedules and workplans, jointly with the Management Team
- Organizing, attending, and actively participating in various meetings and events
- Coordinating deliverables from stakeholders for a project and/or cluster initiatives
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings/events, etc.
- Providing administrative and technical support
- Developing project strategies and analyses
- Manage websites content, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Business and/or related field of study
- 2+ years of experience in project coordination
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Bulgarian
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Competency on Microsoft applications, incl. Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, etc.
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and work on tight deadlines
- Experience with EU funded project would be considered as an advantage
We are looking forward to receiving your application! Apply here!
Deadline for receiving applications: 1st June 2021.
Interviews will be held online between 2nd-5th June 2021 with the selected candidates.
All applications will be treated
under strict confidentiality. Personal data are under special protection in
accordance with the Law for Protection of Personal Data.