Кариера в НПО
Тръст за социална алтернатива обявява конкурс за свободна позиция за Програмен координатор
Обявата е изтекла Вижте тук актуалните предложения за работа, стаж и доброволчество
Дата на публикуване:
13 юни 2022 г.
04 юли 2022 г.
бул. "Патриарх Евтимий" 64
02424 6680, 0882181198
The Trust for Social Achievement is seeking a skilled and highly motivated individual to start work as а program coordinator in the Early Learning and Care Program. This is a full-time position.
About the Trust for Social Achievement
The Trust for Social Achievement is dedicated to helping people reach their full potential. We work to create opportunities for disadvantaged groups, with a focus on the Roma, 72% of whom live below the poverty line. We are a grant-making, nongovernmental organization dedicated to reducing poverty gaps. Toward this end, we support activities in four program areas: First Foundations, Early Learning and Care, Educational Achievement, and Family Economic Success. We also invest time and resources toward Capacity Building. As a pioneer and an incubator for new approaches and ideas, TSA tests how best to tackle deeply rooted achievement gaps. Achieving scale and sustainability takes time and cooperation. This is why TSA values partnership and the creation of networks and coalitions of like-minded allies.
The work of ELC team is focused on increasing participation in early education for disadvantaged children, with focus on the Roma. We support TSA’s advocacy efforts for policy change so that all children in Bulgaria can access high quality early education services. We promote evidence-based policy-making with respect to affordability and developmental impact of early education for children from disadvantaged communities, by participating in state-of-the-art impact assessments of our projects with robust research methods such as randomized control trials. Our activities are also directed towards improving children’s learning outcomes in literacy and socio-emotional development by supporting initiatives targeting both parents and teachers. We also work to promote positive role models in the Roma community by supporting young Roma students to pursue careers as early educators. The ELC team launched and manages the Roma Early Years Network (REYN), a network serving ECD professionals who work with Roma children, with the aim of supporting improvement of early years services for Roma children in Bulgaria.
The Program Coordinator will be expected to:
- Identify and engage local actors currently working at the community-level with early education and care initiatives;
- Work with community leaders to develop activities that will effectively increase early learning outcomes;
- Keep abreast of other donors and programs supporting similar initiatives;
- Communicate confidently, concisely, and proficiently with grantees, partners, donors and institutions;
- Facilitate opportunities to share best practices and develop local knowledge;
- Manage relationships with grantees and potential grantees including monitoring grantee progress toward their stated objectives;
- Build relationships within and outside the Trust for Social Achievement, organize events for partners, seek opportunities to represent TSA in networks, alliances, and other venues;
- Administer and manage grants and projects, including all stages of project management –review, approval, monitoring, reporting, and final assessmentм
- Keep information and documentation in the grants management system and all electronic and physical folders up-to-date
- Complete any other administrative tasks necessary for the smooth processing of grant administrationм
- Log incoming grantee reports and ensure completeness of reporting package; ensure that documentation has been submitted by grantees to support reported results;
- Keep track of the process of data collection and verification and related project deadlines and communicate proactively with partner NGOs to resolve any related issues;
- Draft annexes, grant agreements, and grant award letters;
- Provide logistical support for training of partner NGOs and events connected to project promotion and advocacy;
- Organize trips, take the lead on logistics and preparation of materials for trainings, including communication with expected participants;
- Seek better ways to store, analyze and present data: keep and update databases of kindergartens, beneficiaries, trainers, and kindergarten fees;
- Provide any other assistance required during project implementation to meet the ELC program goals.
The successful applicant must be a motivated, detail-oriented, creative, problem solver who takes ownership of their work results. Key attributes of the applicant should include: energetic, independent, well organized, efficient, resourceful, reliable and punctual, and able to work cooperatively in a team environment. Required qualifications and skills include:
- University degree in relevant field;
- Experience in the field of early education or education is an advantage;
- Excellent oral and written skills in English and Bulgarian;
- Superior interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate clearly and persuasively;
- High degree of general computer proficiency;
- Mastery of Excel and other Microsoft Office applications;
- Sound logic, critical thinking, good data organization skills;
- At least 2 years’ experience in assisting in the administration of multiple projects;
- Resourcefulness, and flexibility; ability to work both independently and as a part of a team;
- Ability to organize own workload, set priorities, and resolve problems with minimal supervision;
- Close attention to follow-up and detail; ability to administer several tasks simultaneously;
- Proven skills at time-management and organization;
- Willingness to travel up to 30 percent of the time;
- Commitment to TSA mission and values;
- Unquestionable ethics and personal integrity
The Trust offers an excellent benefits package and a competitive salary that is commensurate with experience.
Interested applicants should submit a resume and cover letter in English by July 4, 2022 to email@example.com or apply HERE.