Кариера в НПО
Обявата е изтекла Вижте тук актуалните предложения за работа, стаж и доброволчество
Дата на публикуване:
04 юли 2022 г.
15 юли 2022 г.
бул. Цариградско шосе 23
(02) 9880688, 0893 322 377
Teach For Bulgaria (Заедно в час) is looking for a Corporate Partnerships Specialist who will support the financial sustainability of the organization by building strong partnerships with existing and new corporate partners, growing our network of individual supporters in Bulgaria and abroad, and securing new funding opportunities from a diverse mix of sources. The new team member must be driven by our shared mission: to work towards a future, in which every child in Bulgaria will have access to quality education and be able to reach their full potential.
We are looking for a candidate who:
- Is able to maintain and develop strong relationships with partners and supporters
- Is able to navigate multiple priorities, often in a fast-paced environment with both creativity and solid organizational skills
- Has strong strategic and analytical thinking and socio-emotional competencies necessary for working effectively with diverse stakeholders
- Has excellent written and oral communication skills, both in Bulgarian and English
- With a minimum 4 years of full-time work experience
- Preferably has previous experience in fundraising, sales, account management and/or partnership building.
Please review the detailed job description here: https://zaednovchas.bg/corporate-partnerships-specialist/.
To apply, please submit your professional CV and a cover letter in English to Neli Kocheva, Head of Development (email: email@example.com) by July 15, 2022.
In the cover letter, please be specific about:
- why you would want to work at Teach For Bulgaria;
- what attracts you to this position;
- what expertise you would be bringing to the organization.
Please note that we review candidates on a rolling basis, so early applications are highly encouraged!