Кариера в НПО
Human Resources Specialist
Дата на публикуване:
14 септември 2022 г.
30 септември 2022 г.
ул. "Пиротска" №8, вх. А, ет. 1
02 953 17 84, 0887 859 862
Human Resources Specialist at Four Paws Bulgaria
FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
Would you like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Being responsible for the staff administration of BG employments throughout the entire employee life cycle
- Administrating all HR aspects of compensation and benefits to employees, salaries, etc.), and ensuring that all legal requirements are met
- Organizing recruitments for all positions in the BG entity, team buildings and trainings
- Working closely with the global HR Centres of Expertise to ensure that global policies and processes are successfully adjusted to BG requirements (legally and culturally), taking care of the local customisation of templates, tools or forms
- Controlling and maintaining all entries into the relevant systems and tools
- Researching and staying up to date with local trends, benchmarks and any legal regulations related to employments
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Relevant experience in Human Resources
- Educational background in HR relevant fields as an advantage
- Excellent command of written and spoken Bulgarian and English
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office 365, MS Teams, SharePoint)
- Ability to work with national as well as international stakeholders and to adapt to various situations
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS vision and mission
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational motivated and dedicated team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- Learning and development opportunities in a dynamic global working environment
- An animal friendly workplace with a dynamic and pleasant job environment
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV in English and short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only approved candidates will be invited for an interview.