Кариера в НПО
Shelter adoption coordinator
Дата на публикуване:
09 май 2023 г.
09 юни 2023 г.
ул. "Пиротска" №8, вх. А, ет. 1
02 953 17 84, 0887 859 862
Full-time / 40 hours per week Sofia,Bulgaria
FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
Would you like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us to achieve our mission? This is your chance to be part of an international team dedicated to improving animal welfare world-wide.
Your contribution will be
- Supporting the development and implementation of the Shelter Adoption Programme focused on helping shelters worldwide to increase local adoption rates
- Working closely with the Community Engagement Unit team to ensure the programme is integrated in our Community Engagement approach
- Promoting and further developing the Shelter Adoption Academy, an e-learning course for shelter staff and volunteers
- Developing and implementing a grant programme to support shelters in Ukraine
- Developing and running shelter adoption campaigns to support shelters with increasing their local adoption rate
- Managing, evaluating, monitoring and reporting of the Shelter Adoption Programme impact
- Supporting in producing and making programme-information accessible for global fundraising and communications
- Producing content for FOUR PAWS websites and social media channels on Shelter Adoption Programme
- Helping with the presentation of our Shelter Adoption Programme both internally and externally
- Responding to enquiries related to the Shelter Adoption Programme both internally and externally.
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Educational background in veterinary medicine, ecology and environmental protection, with a focus on animal welfare
- Excellent command of English and Bulgarian language in both written and oral – B2 level at least
- Excellent computer literacy (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, MS Teams)
- Highly communicative, motivated, structured and well organised personality with an intercultural understanding
- Ability to work as part of an international team and willingness to travel abroad
- Driving license – B category
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS values.