Кариера в НПО
Business Development Intern (3-6 months, Part-time, Remote)
Дата на публикуване:
18 май 2023 г.
11 юни 2023 г.
ул. Цар Асен 3 партер
About Us: Entrepreneurs in Class is a leading organization that brings entrepreneurship stories to schools in Bulgaria. Our state-of-the-art platform connects schools with handpicked entrepreneurs, facilitating live, online, and recorded events. We are seeking a proactive and motivated Business Development Intern to join our team. If you are passionate about entrepreneurship and know how to identify potential partnerships and establish relationships, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- Identify and reach out to potential partners, including corporations, individual entrepreneurs, schools, and strategic partners.
- Establish and maintain partner relationships, providing exceptional customer service.
- Target potential entrepreneurs for our platform and coordinate their participation in events.
- Contribute to the development and preparation of presentations for meetings.
- Assist in managing school subscriptions and board meetings as required.
- Proficiency in Bulgarian and English.
- Currently pursuing or having obtained a bachelor's degree.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office.
- Prior internship experience is a plus.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to identify and reach out to potential clients.
- Familiarity with CRM platforms is a plus.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to contribute to pricing strategies.
- Available to work part-time, committing 20-25 hours per week between the hours of 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM, providing flexibility.
- A dynamic and challenging work environment within an established non-profit organization.
- Opportunities to interact with diverse clients and entrepreneurs.
- Hands-on experience in business development and client relationship management.
- Exposure to pricing strategies and brand profitability enhancement.
- The chance to make a lasting impact on entrepreneurship education.
- There will be three interns at a time who will collaborate and share their learning journey.
Ready to take your business development skills to the next level? Join our team and play a key role in expanding our network of partners and entrepreneurs. Apply now! Send us your cv and short motivation note to email@example.com.