Call for Proposals: Supporting Initiatives in the Field of Drugs Policy
The present Topic aims at funding projects in the area of EU drugs policy. Project applications submitted under the Topic must address at least one of the following priorities:
- to support activities in the area of epidemiology of use of new psychoactive substances, including potent synthetic opioids, as well as activities related to emerging drug problems including the online trade of drugs;
- to support the civil society organisations by reinforcing their (i) advocacy function, (ii) capacity to make a difference at the local level, (iii) best practice sharing methods;
- to support key stakeholders by expanding their knowledge and skills in the context of implementing minimum quality standards in drug demand reduction, particularly in the area of social integration;
- to promote practical application of drug-related research, and, in particular, addiction research with a view of addressing current challenges and new threats.
Any action under this Call for Proposals shall respect and shall be implemented in line with the rights and principles enshrined in the Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union. Applications should pay appropriate attention to the effects of the project on individual rights and freedoms, as well as to possible remedies. In addition, any action under this Call for Proposals should comply with all relevant ethical principles and all applicable international, EU and national law on ethical issues while carrying out the project.
This call will fund activities on:
• data collection, surveys and research activities;
• training activities;
• mutual learning, network development, identification and exchange of good practices, cooperation;
• events, conferences, expert meetings;
• dissemination and awareness-raising activities.