Ongoing Call for Applications: Mobility Fund for CSO Experts in the Black Sea Region
The application process for the Mobility Fund is ongoing. However, please have in mind that all the activities must be finished by the 15th of December 2019, including reimbursements and other financial aspects.
The overall objective of the Mobility Fund is to support the
exchange of best practices/ lessons learnt in specific thematic areas
among civil society organisations (CSO) experts in the Black Sea Region with the aim of strengthening their capacity to engage in regional cooperation. The
fund will cover mobility costs (international travel, accommodation,
meals and local travel) for attending seminars/ workshops/ working
meetings/ study visits.
The eligible activities (for which the mobility
costs can be covered) include active participation and involvement
during seminars, workshops, working meetings and study visits taking
place in one of the Black Sea Synergy countries that cover specific
thematic areas and which have the purpose of exchanging best practices/
lessons learnt, multiplying successful tools and projects and building
the capacity of the beneficiary to engage in regional cooperation.
Proposals which address one of the 10 thematic cooperation areas part of the "Strategic Framework for Civil Society Cooperation in the Black Sea Region" will be given priority. However, other thematic areas with potential for regional cooperation might be taken into consideration.
The Mobility Fund is open for applications from 9th of May 2019 until 15th of December 2019 and is eligible for CSO experts from the Black Sea Synergy countries, both non-EU (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Republic of Moldova, Ukraine, Russia and Turkey) and EU (Bulgaria, Greece and Romania).
The financing cycle has two stages – the application and the reimbursement (only for the selected applicants).
The application must include the following documents:
- The application form;
- The agenda of the seminar/ workshop/ working meeting/ study visit;
- The CV of the applicant;
- A motivation letter explaining the relevance of the application for the objective of the Mobility Fund, the active involvement of the applicant in the proposed activity and future plans for follow-up, as well as potential coordination with the Black Sea NGO Forum.
The application must be sent by e-mail at email@example.com at least 15 days prior to the date the seminar/ workshop/ working meeting/ study visit takes place.
In maximum 10 days from the confirmation receipt of the application,
the applicant will receive by e-mail a positive or negative response
with regard to the award of the financial support. Incomplete applications will not be taken into consideration.
2. Reimbursement (only for the selected applicants).
The maximum covered amount is:
• International travel, only economy class (flight tickets, train tickets etc) – up to 400 EUR;
• Accommodation (maximum 4 nights) – up to 90 EUR/ night
• Meals and local transport (maximum 4 days) – up to 35 EUR / day (this will not be a per diem, incurrent costs will be reimbursed based on the financial justifying documents provided – receipts, bus tickets etc).
For more information about the application process, we kindly invite you to consult the following documents.