Кариера в НПО
Intern Social Media, Communications and project assistance
Bulgarian Lawyers for Human Rights Foundation (BLHR) is a not-for-profit organization working to promote and improve the effective application in Bulgaria of the international standards for human rights legal protection.
We are looking for a social media, communications and project assistance intern to support our current work.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Support and develop BLHR chief communications channels (website, Facebook page, and Fb pages of specific projects);
- Assist with correspondence and administrative tasks;
- Assist with specific project activities such as online meetings and trainings, communication with partners and donors etc.;
- Provide in information about BLHR work to interested parties;
- Support with identifying potential partnerships and funding opportunities.
The internship may combine offline and online work. BLHR premises are based in Sofia.
Applicants should fall in any of the groups outlined below:
- Young people aged 18 to 29 who do not study or work;
- Young people aged 18 to 29 who are currently in their third- or upper-year in humanitarian* or social** sciences;
- Young people aged 18 to 29 who are recent graduates in humanitarian* or social** sciences and are currently looking for a job or do not work in their specialty.
*humanitarian sciences: philology, history and archeology, philosophy, religion and theology
**social, economic and legal sciences: sociology, anthropology and cultural studies, psychology, political sciences, social work, public communications and information sciences, law, administration and management, economy, tourism.
In addition, applicants need to have a good level of English language proficiency (at least B1).
What we offer?
- 80-hour internship for a period of up to two months;
- Opportunity to experience working in the non-governmental sector;
- Flexible distribution and performance of tasks;
- Certificate and letter of reference upon successful completion of the internship.
Interested applicants are invited to submit an up-to-date CV and a motivation letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for applications: 5 February 2021.
This internship is part of the Social Innovators Programme in Bulgaria implemented in the framework of the project ‘Social Innovators’ financed by Iceland, Lichtenstein and Norway through the Youth Employment Fund of the European Economic Area and the Norwegian Financial Mechanism.