UN Volunteer assignments in Bulgaria: open calls for applications
10 август 2022 г.
UNV Regional Office in Europe and CIS announce UN Volunteer assignments in Bulgaria to support United Nations Emergency Response in Ukraine and its surrounding countries. UNV is supporting United Nations partners in their emergency response.Requirements: Nationals and residents in Bulgaria with fluency in Ukrainian and/or Russian language; being between 18-80 years old; and available 3 months from August to November 2022.
UNV Field Community Volunteer (Vulnerability Assessment) in the Bulgaria is entitled to receive:
- Monthly Living Allowance (per month): appx. BGN 1000
- Entry lump sum (one-time payment) USD: 50
- Medical and Life Insurance: Cigna Private Insurance
- Annual leave: 2.5 days accrued per calendar month
- Uncertified sick leave: 7 days
Application and full entitlement information is here in UNV’s web system:
|UN Entity||Title||Link ||Deadline for Application |
|UNHCR||Field Community Volunteer||https://app.unv.org/opportunities/1699367510488320||18/08/2022|