Кариера в НПО
Junior Achievement Bulgaria is looking for a Financial Analyst
Насърчаване на икономическото развитие
Position: Financial Analyst
Junior Achievement Bulgaria a leading international education organization in Bulgaria is looking for YOU - a very important new member to join the team. We would like to enroll a dedicated, young-minded professional to be a core part of the JA Bulgaria Team.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Collecting, arranging, and processing expenditure documentation
• Cash flow planning, according to the income and expenditure framework
• Preparation of a consolidated annual organizational budget and other financial statements measuring efficiency, work performed, expenses incurred, and revenues raised
• Assistance and supervision of team members in preparing individual project budgets
• Tracking of monthly revenues and expenses
• Preparation of various annual and monthly financial statements and analyzes based on the available primary information
• Preparation of project-related interim and final reports
Qualifications and experience we expect from you:
- Entrepreneurial mindset – ability to work proactively and independently, make decisions, take initiative and responsibility;
- University degree in Finance, Accounting, or other relevant business field;
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience of working with general financial accounting/financial analysis and/or project and budget management;
- Good understanding of financial management information, financial flows, and organizational expenditures
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including empathy, assertiveness and assiduous attitude toward your work;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with ability to set and meet targets and deadlines;
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Bulgarian;
- MS Office proficiency – Word, Excel, Power Point;
We would expect from the ideal candidate to upgrade his/her job knowledge and expertise by participating in educational opportunities within or outside of JA; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations.
If you think your expertise and energy meet our expectations please send us your CV accompanied by a 3-minute Video Cover Letter highlighting what strategic vision, values and key qualities you could bring to our organization (uploaded to WeTransfer, YouTube, Dropbox or a similar service) by March 3, 2021 to: email@example.com, with subject [Financial Analyst Candidate]. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview.
For over 20 years, JA Bulgaria has been a leading internationalnonprofit organization in Bulgaria, with established reputation for providing innovative and modern 21st-century education to students from kindergarten to university.
Our portfolio of educational products and services features programs in 3 thematic areas: entrepreneurship, financial literacy and work readiness. JA uses the Progression model "From ABC to PhD" - a spiral approach of education as a way to develop sustainable entrepreneurial competence. JA's philosophy of teaching and learning is based on learning by doing and blended classroom using digital interactive content. The core business model of the organization features close collaboration with the business sector and practitioners who participate in the co-creation and delivery of educational content, training and services, and policy development in education and entrepreneurship. Our team strongly believes that only as entrepreneurial people we can become a happy nation.
JA Bulgaria is a member of JA Worldwide and JA Europe and for the last 22 years has been preparing young people to own their economic success. It reaches annually over 40,000 high school and university students from 450 locations in the country.