Кариера в НПО
Technical and Project Assistant (Part-Time)
Защита на човешки права
Международни и европейски въпроси, политики и изследвания
Bulgarian Lawyers for Human Rights Foundation is looking for an enthusiastic Technical and Project Assistant to support the work of the organisation. As a Technical Assistant, you will be required to perform basic administrative tasks including filing, composing emails, printing documents, scheduling meetings, answering phones, and creating reports. You will also be required to provide basic project assistance with the different ongoing project activities.
Technical Assistant Responsibilities:
- Answering telephones and taking messages;
- Printing and filing documents;
- Composing emails;
- Drafting minutes and reports;
- Scheduling meetings;
- Organising training and travel arrangement;
- Support with various project activities.
Technical Assistant Requirements:
- Higher school diploma (or a student enrolled in his or her third or higher year of studies)
- Proficiency with basic computer programs including MS Office and database systems;
- Very good command of both Bulgarian and English;
- Good computer skills;
- Excellent communication and organisational skills;
- Ability to work under strict supervision;
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment;
- Competence with social media.
Interest in human rights and a legal background would be considered an advantage.
Bulgarian Lawyers for Human Rights Foundation is a nonprofit organisation whose main objectives are the promotion and application of national and international standards of legal human rights protection, and enhancing the national and international procedures for human rights protection.
The core activities of the organisation are strategic litigation, training of lawyers and legal professionals, legal research, advocacy, provision of opinions on draft laws and legislative acts as regards compliance with the national Constitution and major human rights treaties.
49A, Gurko Str., Sofia 1000. It will be possible to perform some of the work from home.
20 hours per week, schedule to be agreed. There is the potential for this position to grow to a full time position, dependent on funding.
Please send your CV and covering letter email@example.com by 9 April 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.