Кариера в НПО
Consultancy opportunity for Scale Accelerator: Solid Ground for Children programme
Обявата е изтекла Вижте тук актуалните предложения за работа, стаж и доброволчество
Дата на публикуване:
19 септември 2023 г.
02 октомври 2023 г.
About the associate role:
Spring Impact has launched a new programme in Bulgaria in partnership with Tanya’s Dream Fund. This programme seeks to provide a solid ground for children in Bulgaria, by doubling the number of families benefiting from interventions that tackle unnecessary family separation. It seeks to identify and scale up solutions that are preventing unnecessary family separation in Bulgaria; innovate new ideas that will prevent family separation in the Roma community; advocate for change nationally towards an environment that supports children to stay with their families where possible; and share learning & ideas throughout the family and child support sector in Bulgaria.
We are looking for individuals with experience in the Bulgarian civil society sector to take on the role of Programme associate. The role will support with activities across the programme, including monitoring, convening events, stakeholder management, and programme administration.
The Programme Associate provides a crucial link between Spring Impact’s programmes team in the UK and the Scale Accelerator programme. Alongside participating in the day to day implementation of the programme, the associate will bring important local knowledge and contacts. This role is responsible for administering the programme work locally, supporting influencing work, keeping abreast of developments in the programme and wider context, and taking on discrete projects within the programme. The associate works closely with Spring Impact’s Programme Manager and will undertake regular tasks across the whole Scale Accelerator programme as required.
- Monitor and support local delivery of the Scale Accelerator programme in coordination with the UK-based Programme Manager, Scaling Facilitators and widerSpring Impact team
- Locally coordinate the influencing and learning aims of the programme under guidance from the Programme Manager
- Support local delivery of the Scale Accelerator programme
- Monitor implementation of the programme activities in liaison with the
- UK-based Programme Manager
- Support management of the programme Advisory Board
- Share concerns, achievements and general updates related to the
- programme with the UK team, particularly raising any emerging or increasing
- Locally take the lead on collecting and analysing data on programme
- progress, outputs and impact in coordination with the Programme Manager
- Support due diligence and local monitoring
- Support the influencing aims of the programme, promoting attitude shifts related to preventing family separation in Bulgaria:
- Identify and seize opportunities to engage Government, civil society and other interested stakeholders with the programme aims and successes In liaison with the Spring Impact team conduct influencing and advocacy activities which promote both the programme aims and interest in scaling
- work amongst local actors. This could include coordinating learning events with stakeholders; preparing blogs and articles for local networks; gathering case studies; and identifying opportunities for partners to learn from each other.
- Acting as the programme’s point of contact in Bulgaria:
- Coordinate local events on behalf of the programme, including visits from the
- UK team.
- Share relevant information about the local context, donor landscape or
- legislative/policy change that is of interest or relevant to Spring Impact or the
- Scale Accelerator programme.
- Provide administrative and logistical support to all programme activities as
We require all candidates to demonstrate how they meet these essential criteria. Please also include if you meet any of the desirable criteria, though we recognise that these are learnt knowledge and the right candidate will be able to learn these over time if needed.
- Strong programme management skills, including:
- Excellent organisational and administrative abilities
- Good budget monitoring skills (desirable)
- Good monitoring and evaluation skills (desirable)
- Experience of supporting event management
- Excellent partnership and relationship building skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills that can share learning or build interest
- in a topic
- An interest in learning about scaling impact and how this could support the wider civil
- society sector in Bulgaria beyond the lifetime of this programme
- A strong commitment to the inclusion of marginalised, disadvantaged, Roma,
- disabled or otherwise discriminated groups in their work and promoting their
- involvement in the work of others
- A questioning and curious approach to their work driven by a desire to learn
- Ability to work flexibly and responsively, on their own initiative
- Excellent time management
- Excellent written and verbal English and Bulgarian language skills are essential
- Experience of designing, planning and managing events
- Knowledge of the civil society support landscape in Bulgaria
- A broad network amongst government and civil society actors involved in work with
- children and young people, particularly the prevention of family separation
- Experience of working within or alongside the Bulgarian government
- An understanding or lived experience of Roma culture and language
- An understanding or lived experience of issues related to disability
How to apply:You should apply for this opportunity using the BeApplied system, using this link:
https://app.beapplied.com/apply/o4qqpjkuyv. You will be asked a series of practical questions related to the role, and to upload your CV. Applications will close on Monday the 2nd of October at 09:00 UK time / 11:00 Bulgarian time. Please note as this role requires working in English, the application and interview process will be conducted in English.
We will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis and may begin interviews before the closing date, so encourage you to complete your application as soon as possible.
Please note this opportunity has previously been advertised. Previous applicants need not apply. If you have any questions about this opportunity please contact email@example.com.
Location:Home based within Bulgaria, with expectation of some travel nationally dependent on participating organisation locations and programme need. The Programme Associate should be in relatively easy travel distance to Sofia. The programme will cover all travel related to programme activities. Access to internet services suitable for participating in online meetings at home is essential.
Contract terms:The Associate will be contracted on a consultancy basis by Spring Impact for a mutually agreed day rate, based on 8 hour days, 2 days per week, for 1 year with the intention to renew up to 3 years subject to performance. The contract will be in Euros.
About Spring Impact:
Spring Impact is on a mission to scale social impact, so that great ideas change more lives. Our ambition is to enable the sustainable and successful scale of social impact, so that organisations and funders can address the world’s social problems at scale and bring about profound change. Over the last 10 years, we have worked with over 300 ambitious teams across the world, helping them positively transform an ever-increasing number of lives.