Кариера в НПО
Finance Associate (EU funding programs)
Обявата е изтекла Вижте тук актуалните предложения за работа, стаж и доброволчество
Дата на публикуване:
21 ноември 2023 г.
31 декември 2023 г.
About the Organization
Our client is a nongovernmental, organization, an interdisciplinary public policy institute dedicated to promote the reform process in Europe by influencing politics and civil society.
As an independent, interdisciplinary think-thank, it combines a wide range of knowledge, skills, and capabilities to research excellence with policy advocacy for piloting social innovation and institutional reforms in Bulgaria and Europe in a number of areas, most notably, social inclusion of vulnerable groups, migration, human rights, economic and legal reforms, organised crime, anti-corruption, radicalisation.
The objectives of the institute are to:
- Provide an enhanced institutional and policy capacity for a successful European integration process, especially in the area of justice and home affairs;
- Promote institutional reform and the practical implementation of democratic values in legal and economic practice;
- Monitor public attitudes and serve as a watchdog of the institutional reform process.
About the role of Finance Associate:
In this role, you will contribute to the success and further growth and impact of the organization by providing accounting, financial, and administrative support, and support in the full-cycle grant and tender project budgeting.
The Finance Associate reports to the Finance Director who is ultimately responsible for the management of all accounting and financial matters of the projects in the organization. The finance associate is responsible for maintaining records, implementing accounting controls, and developing reports to ensure the Finance Director is able to keep management updated regarding the financial condition of projects, informed in a timely manner of any pending problems, and recommending actions to ensure that best practices are being followed.
The Finance Associate will have regular interactions with the financial and accounting teams and also with the staff at all levels of the organization.
In this role, you can expect:
- Opportunities for professional development in an international setting.
- Interesting career development options and challenging assignments.
- Extensive training and excellent opportunities for professional and career growth.
- Professional, positive, and team-oriented working environment
- Competitive remuneration
- Great office location
- Tracking the financial progress of projects, preparing internal and external reports, and providing overviews on the status of project budgets’ implementation;
- Preparing financial statements and expenditure reports on projects; Supporting the projects financial reporting.
- Preparing audit documentation and participating in audits and expenditure verification
- Maintaining the time records (time-sheets) of the work accomplished by staff members working on projects;
- Supporting the project budgets development in line with the rules of various EU-supported programs or of other funding organisations/ donors;
- Supporting the administrative team in project/tender proposal preparation.
Minimum skills required:
- University degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, or equivalent;
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar position in financial administration of project-based contracts and budgets;
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, in particular, excellent Excel spreadsheet knowledge;
- Very good command of written and spoken English and Bulgarian;
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently and to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of grant administration, budgeting of project proposals, and project cost reporting will be an advantage;
- Understanding of the non-profit sector will be considered an advantage.
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please send your CV: email@example.com, Ref.#: 120K, 31.12.2023.
Your documents will be reviewed under strict confidentiality and are protected by the law. All successful candidates through initial screening will be invited to an interview.
Synectica Inter Recruitment is a licensed staff recruitment intermediary/ License № 2221