JA Bulgaria is hiring: Program and Project Expert
05 февруари 2024 г.
About the job
JA Bulgaria is seeking a skilled and highly motivated individual for the role of Program and Project Expert with a focus on program development and project management in the area of youth entrepreneurship.
The selected individual will contribute to increasing the impact of JA Bulgaria’s education programs. At JA, we believe that entrepreneurship can contribute positively to solving humanity’s greatest challenges if the new generation of young entrepreneurs is equipped with a holistic action-oriented sustainability mindset and an appropriate set of practical skills.
Are you devoted to creating and providing those tools to young people?
The position will give exposure to some of our key entrepreneurship programs, as well as the opportunity to work with a variety of stakeholders from private sector, educational institutions, and talented youth from all over Bulgaria.
About JA Bulgaria
JA Bulgaria is a leading non-profit organization, member of one of the largest youth-serving networks in the world - JA Worldwide. JA Worldwide was recently nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize for the third year in a row. For 27 years, JA Bulgaria has been building the skills that employers seek and that entrepreneurs need. Annually, we reach out to over 30,000 high school and university students in Bulgaria.
Our portfolio of educational products and services features programs in 3 thematic areas:
- Financial literacy
- Work readiness/ Employability
The successful candidate:
- Ideally has at least three years of experience in project/program management, coordination and implementation and a demonstrated interest in the non-profit sphere;
- Holds a university degree in entrepreneurship, business, educational management, or other related fields;
- Is experienced in working with educators in the Bulgarian education system (this is a plus but not a set-in-stone prerequisite);
- Demonstrates an entrepreneurial approach towards their work and a desire for learning, self-development, and adaptation to innovations;
- Is fluent in English;
- Applies an analytical approach to their work and focus on detail;
- Excels in teamwork and interpersonal communication skills;
- Can work independently and show initiative and ability to structure and prioritize his/her work.
- Project development, management and coordination;
- Planning, organization, realization and reporting of diverse educational formats, such as webinars, trainings, initiatives, innovation camps and educational sessions for teachers and students, incl. developing the corresponding administrative and educational materials and collecting feedback;
- Preparation of analyzes and reports;
- Communication with different parties and stakeholders, such as teachers, institutional and corporate partners, mentors, and experts;
- Work with educational documentation – syllabuses, curricula, lesson plans;
- Flexibility and creativity in the working process, as well as proactivity in relation to the overall implementation of tasks.
Desired technical skills:
- Comfortable to work with a variety of online platforms and collaborative tools;
- Excellent command of MS Word and Excel;
- Experience with working with a learning management system - LMS (for example, Moodle) is an advantage.
- What do we offer:
- State-of-the-art office, located in the city center of Sofia;
- Flexible working hours in physical, hybrid and online environment;
- Work in a team that values personal responsibility, hard work and freedom of action;
- Opportunity to work on and develop international projects;
- Opportunity to develop knowledge and skills in areas of your interest through participation in conferences, training programs and seminars.
How to apply?
Send your documents via e-mail to Irina Ilieva, CEO, at email@example.com and Vera Petkantchin, COO, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application package should include:
- Link to a Video Cover Letter (no longer than 3 minutes), highlighting your motivation, qualities and experience you could bring to our organization in relation to our projects and initiatives
- A recommendation letter (optional) in English/Bulgarian from a previous employer or teammate.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited to an interview.
Публикувано от:Джуниър Ачийвмънт България